Thursday, March 12, 2009

Being a Photographer in Oregon in March

Greetings and Welcome to my Photography based blog. Yes, I know the title "Andy McDavid's Front Street Photo Blog" is terribly inventive. It took me all of 3 minutes to come up with and I suppose it will have to do. Today was my first full day back home after spending a week in Califronia. I honestly did little related to photography today at all.
I am presently waiting patiently for my new website to be published and am a little distraught that in this "speedy gonzales presto it's done" world in which we live, that it's not ready yet. It's been close to 40 hours sonce turning it over to the hosting company, that company who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent.
But what I did do today was to get out into my back yard and saw a lot of trees and branches. Now that's exciting!....and somewhat painful now....and I also got my burn pile down to almost nothing; hooray! (it's been sitting waiting for it to be dry enough to burn and today Praise God was the day) So, no, I did not pick up my camera, and I barely opened Photoshop but to create a photo for this blog header, and I put off really doing much photo-related work for one more day. But tomorrow things WILL change, and Lord willing and David Jay (oops!) comes through, my new website; www.frontstreetphoto.com will be online. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment