Sunday, March 15, 2009

Downtown Portland Senior Photography







At Front Street Photo we have numerous outdoor locations for photographing high school seniors and families, but we love the chance to run around downtown and use some of the photographic opportunities in Northwest Portland. Today Pam and I were on 23rd Avenue for lunch at Pepino's - a pretty authentic Mexican food restaurant with very good prices and great fish tacos. While we were walking around enjoying the fresh air I recalled the last time I was there to photograph Canby High senior Charlie Gesik and his charming girlfriend Audra.

It was a beautiful, if not a little cold, day and we took advantage of quite a few locations within about a 4 block area. When we decided we'd got enough shots to work with we took a slow walk back to the car and I handed my camera to Audra to let her scroll through the thumbnails with Charlie looking over her shoulder. Iknew I had done my job well from the several dozen times I heard her exclaim "Oh...I like that one!"

Let us know if you'd like to take an afternoon downtown for your own senior or couple portraits. We would love to be a part of it. To see more of our work be sure to stop by http://www.frontstreetphoto.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment