Thursday, March 12, 2009

What am I doing here?

Yes, I am sure that's a question many of us have asked at some point in our life. If we are honest with ourselves we know there are days when nothing seems to make sense.
Well, if you are wondering that yourself, I should hope to return to that topic soon.
In the meantime, here I am writing my very first blog post with just the slightest tinge of that "what am I doing here" feeling. This too shall pass!

As a portrait photographer and wedding photographer, and as incoming president of The Professional Photographers of Oregon, I am constantly thinking about how to improve not only my own photography and health of my business, but I also desire to see others succeed in the same business. In coming posts I hope to direct you to those whose work inspires me, and also share my own photography with you. May this be a learning and growing adventure for all of us!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment